SEARCH MUSIC / ARTIST

8/27/09

Greg Cerrone at the Electro Cube Festival



Hi everybody, I'm Shadow, my real name is Joris Pothin, my favourite music style are trance and progressive house. it's my 1st post on the blogspot, I wanna show you 10 tracks (almost progressive house) that i like, so enjoy ;)



DJ Ortzy - Massive (Dirty Flavor Remix)



John Dahlback - Out There feat. Basto (Kim Fai Vocal Mix)



PrYda - Pjanooo (Mike Deen Summer Remix)



Inpetto - The Milky Way (Original Mix)



4 Strings - Take Me Away (CalvinQo Remix)



Dosem - Beach Kisses (Joris Voorn Green Mix)



Excess - Ibiza Moments



Andrea Saenz - Anywhere You Go (Milton Channels mix)



Alexandre De Beauregard - Kill The DJ (Club Banger edit)




1 comment:

  1. héhé Greg Cerrone ^^ C'est bibi ka pris la foto :)

    ReplyDelete